The QkUeendom of YesU
Confusion&Division since Year 0
YesU's Words on Forgiveness
(43) “You have heard that it was said to those of long ago, ‘You will love your neighbour and hate your enemy.’
(44) But I tell you, love your enemies and do good to the one who hates you and pray for them that persecute you, and oppress and spitefully use you.
(44.1) Kneel to them that curse you, and pray for your enemies and fast for them that persecute you.
(44.2) For the one who is far away today, tomorrow will be near you.
(45) Be kind and merciful, as your Parent is kind and merciful. In this way you may be come children of your Parent who is in the heavens. For she makes her sun to shine on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and the unjust.
(46) for what thanks do you deserve if you love them that love you? Do not even other people do the same? But Love them that hate you, and You will not have an enemy. For if you love them that love you, what reward have you? Do not even the transgressors do the same?
(47) And if you ask after the Peace (Shalom) of only your siblings, what do you exceed over what others do?” “You never should be joyful except when you see your siblings with love and charity.
(47.1) You will not hate any person, but some you will reprove, and for others you will pray, and others you will love more than your life.
(48) Be perfect even as your Parent who is in the heavens is perfect.
(14) For if you forgive people their mistakes, your Parent in the heavens will also forgive your mistakes.
(15) But if you do not forgive others, neither will your Parent forgive you your mistakes.”
(15) “And if your sibling makes a mistake against you, go, show her her fault privately. If she listens to you, you have gained your sibling.
(16) But if she does not listen to you, reprove her before another. If by every oath she does not listen, add still one or two more witnesses, in order that your words might be before two or three witnesses because by two or three witnesses a matter and every word may be established.
(17) And if by every oath she does not listen, then tell it in the assembly. And if she also refuses to hear in the assembly, consider her one to be shunned as an enemy and cruel.
(18) Truly I tell you, what oath you will bind on earth will be bound in heaven. And what oath you will loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
(19) Again I tell you that if two of you will agree on earth, everything which you will ask will be done for you by my Parent who is in heaven.
(20) For where two or three are assembled together in my Name, there am I among them. Wherever there are two, they are not without God. And wherever there is one alone, I say I am with her.”
(22) “If your sibling makes a mistake in word and has made up with you seven times in a day, receive her.” “up to seventy times seven. For the prophets were found with mistaken speech even after they were marked with the Holy Spirit. The one who has not forgiven seventy times seven is not worthy of me.
(23) Therefore the Queendom of heaven is like a certain ruler who wished to take stock of her servants.
(24) And when she had begun to take stock, one was brought to her that owed her about ten thousand pieces of gold.
(25) But she had nothing to give to pay, so her master commanded her to be sold, and her partner and children and all that she had, until full payment was made to her.
(26) The servant therefore fell down before her master and implored her to have pity on her, and to be patient with her because she would repay everything saying, ‘Lord, give me time, and be patient with me, for I will pay you all.’
(27) And the master of that servant had pity on her, released her, and forgave her the entire debt.
(28) But that servant went out, and found one of her fellow-servants, who owed her a hundred dollars and she laid hold on her, and held her fast and struck her, saying, ‘Pay what you owe.’
(29) So her fellow-servant fell down and begged her, saying, ‘Trust me and give me time and have patience with me, and I will pay everything to you.’
(30) And she would not listen to her. So she went and threw her into prison until she should pay all that which was due her.
(31) So when the servants of the sibling saw this, they were very angry, and came and told their master all that the servant had done.
(32) Then her master called her, and said to her, ‘You cursed Servant of no use, I forgave you all your debt because you entreated me.
(33) Shouldn’t you also have had pity on and forgiven your servant even as I had pity on you?’
(34) And her master’s anger was strong, and commanded she be given to the prison and troubled until she should repay her all her debt.
(35) So will also my Parent in Heaven do to you if you do not forgive your sibling in a perfect heart your sibling's mistakes against you.”