The QkUeendom of YesU
Confusion&Division since Year 0
YesU's Word on Words
(4) “It is written, ‘People will not live by bread alone, but will live by every word that comes out of the mouth of Yahweh (meaning She Who Causes That Which Is To Be (or She Who Causes That Which Can't Be To Fall)).’”
(16.1) Be patient, merciful, harmless, quiet, and good, trembling continually at the words that you have heard.”
(17) “Do not think that I came to break or weaken the Law or the prophets. I came not to abolish, but to satisfactorily perform it.
(18) For actually I tell you, until the heavens and earth pass away, not one letter, dot, or mark will be abolished from the Law or the Prophets, because all things will be satisfied.
(19) Whoever therefore will break or weaken one word of these least commandments, and will teach the children of people so, will be called the least person and smallest person by those in the Queendom of the heavens. But whoever will do and teach them, she will be called great in the Queendom of the heavens.
(20) For I tell you, that except your righteousness will exceed the righteousness of the sages and Dividers, you will not in any way enter into the Queendom of the heavens.
(34) However, I tell you, do not swear at all falsely or in vain neither by the heavens, for it is the throne of God,
(35) nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of her feet, nor by Jerusalem for it is the city of God in the heavens.
(36) Neither will you swear by your head, for you have no power to whiten one hair or to turn it black again.
(37) But if you want to be believed, your words should be, ‘Yes, yes; No, no,’ and whatever is more than these is of evil.
(37.1) You will not be double-minded nor double-tongued for the double tongue is a snare of death. your word will not be false or empty, but satisfied by action.
(7) When praying, do not use many words as the heretics do. For they think that they will be heard for their multitude of words.
(8) Do not be like them. Don’t you see that your Parent who is in the heavens knows your words and what you need before you open your mouth?
(12) All things therefore whatever you would that people should do for you, do to them. For this is the Law and the words of the Prophets. So as you prove yourself kind, so you will experience kindness.
(24) Everyone therefore that hears these words of mine, and does them, is like a wise person who built her house upon the rock.
(25) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house. And it did not fall for it was founded upon the rock.
(26) And everyone that hears these words of mine, and does not do them, is like a foolish person who built her house upon the sand.
(27) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon the house, and the house fell. And great was its fall.”
(11) And into whatever city or region you will enter, ask who is good and honourable among them, and there live until you leave.
(12) And as you enter into the house, give them a Shalom, a salutation of Peace, saying ‘Shalom to this house, Shalom to all who in dwell in it.’
(13) If the house is honourable, it will return to you your peace, that is, your Shalom.
(14) But any person who will not welcome you, nor listen to the sound of your words, go out from that house or city, and shake off even the dust of your feet.
(15) Actually I tell you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in that day of doom and judgment than for that city.
(16) I send you out as sheep among wolves. Be therefore wiser than snakes, and as harmless as doves.
(17) But beware of people. They will deliver you up in their courts, and scourge you with whips in their houses of assembly. And you will be led before
(18) governors and kings. You will be able to bear witness on my behalf, for a testimony to them and to the Gentiles.
(19) But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what you will say. In that hour the answer you need will come to you.
(20) For it is not you who speaks, but the Holy Spirit of my Parent that speaks through you.
(32) And whoever speaks a word against the Child of People, it will be forgiven her. However, whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven her, neither in this world, nor in the world which is to come.
(33) Determine whether the tree is good, according to good fruit; or determine whether the tree is corrupt according to its bad fruit. For the tree is known by its fruit.
(34) Family of vipers, how can you being evil speak good things? Surely the mouth awakens, the heart speaks.
(35) The good person produces out of the treasure of a good heart good things. And the evil person produces out of the treasure of an evil heart evil things.
(36) And I tell you that every useless and idle word that people will speak, they will give an account in the day of judgment. In whatever things I find you speaking, in those I will judge you.
(37) For by your words you will be judged and by your words you will be condemned.”
(39) “An evil and hypocritical generation seeks after a sign. And there will no sign be given it but the sign of Jonah the prophet.
(40) For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the whale, so will the Child of People be buried in the belly of the earth.
(41) The people of Nineveh will stand up in the judgment with this generation, and will condemn it. For they turned in repentance at the words of Jonah. And look, one greater than Jonah is here.
(19) The Sower? She is the Child of People. And the seed which fell on the road? All those who hear the word of the Queendom of heaven and do not understand it so the Adversary comes, and snatches away that which has been sown in her heart. This is what the example of the seed sown on the road represents.
(20) And she that was sown upon the rocks? She is the one who hears the word of the Mighty One, and quickly with joy receives it;
(21) but is like the seed which has no root and is in confusion, but lasts for an hour. And when a little trouble and persecution comes to them because of the word, the adversary causes them to forget from their heart the word of the Mighty One and she makes no fruit and is offended.
(22) And she that was sown among the thorns? This is she that hears the word, and in her desire to gather wealth – unfair mammon, the Adversary causes her to forget the word of God and suffocates the word, and she doesn’t make any fruit.
(23) And she that was sown upon the good ground? This is she that hears the word, and understands it; who truly bears fruit, that is, good works, and produces from the first a hundred times, and from the second sixty, and from the third thirty. As for the hundred, this is the one purified in heart and sanctified in body; as for the sixty, this is the one separated from partners. As for this thirty, this is the one sanctified in matrimony, in body and in heart.”
(3) “Why do you also transgress the commandments and words of God, the Mighty One, because of your ordinances and tradition?
(4) Is it not written in your Law from the mouth of God, ‘Honour your parents: and, she that curses or smites her parents, will surely be put to death’?
(5) But you say, ‘Whoever can say to her parents in financial need, “Whatever help you might otherwise have gotten from me was already given as money donated to the Temple treasury, then she does not supposedly have to honour her parents.’ So you make any donation at the temple she might give for the sake of herself as a mistake maker able to wipe out this iniquity against her parents. It is supposedly forgiven and will be removed from her. You have so made the commandment of God void because of your tradition.
(6) So she does not honour her parents by helping them in their financial need, and so you have despised the words of God, the Mighty One, because of your tradition.
(23) “Follow after me! Do not disobey me and do not quarrel with me – adversary. You are an obstacle and insult to me for you do not take pleasure in the word of God but only in the words of people.”
(15) “And if your sibling makes a mistake against you, go, show her her fault privately. If she listens to you, you have gained your sibling.
(16) But if she does not listen to you, reprove her before another. If by every oath she does not listen, add still one or two more witnesses, in order that your words might be before two or three witnesses because by two or three witnesses a matter and every word may be established.
(17) And if by every oath she does not listen, then tell it in the assembly. And if she also refuses to hear in the assembly, consider her one to be shunned as an enemy and cruel.
(18) Truly I tell you, what oath you will bind on earth will be bound in heaven. And what oath you will loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
(19) Again I tell you that if two of you will agree on earth, everything which you will ask will be done for you by my Parent who is in heaven.
(20) For where two or three are assembled together in my Name, there am I among them. Wherever there are two, they are not without God. And wherever there is one alone, I say I am with her.”
(22) “If your sibling makes a mistake in word and has made up with you seven times in a day, receive her.” “up to seventy times seven. For the prophets were found with mistaken speech even after they were marked with the Holy Spirit. The one who has not forgiven seventy times seven is not worthy of me.
(37) “This is the First Commandment: You will love and worship Yahweh (meaning She Who Causes That Which Is To Be (or She Who Causes That Which Can't Be To Fall)), your God, and her only will you serve with all your heart and with all your strength, and with all your mind.
(38) This is the greatest commandment in the whole Law. And this is the first.
(39) But the second is like it, ‘You will love your neighbour as yourself.’
(40) On these two commandments hangs all the Law and the prophets.
(40.1) There are two ways–one of life and one of death. and there is a great difference between the two ways.
(40.2) The way of life is this.
(40.3) First of all, you will love the God that made you.
(40.4) Secondly, you will love your neighbour as yourself.
(40.5) And all things you would not want to happen to yourself, neither do to another.
(40.6) These words are the Teaching of the Way of life.”
(29) After the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give her light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the host of the heavens will be shaken.
(30) And then will appear the sign of the Child of People in the heavens. And then will all the families of the land mourn, and they will see the Child of People coming on the clouds of heaven with many warriors and a very great fortification with dreadful appearance and great power and glory.
(31) And she will send her messengers with a trumpet, and with a great shout will gather together her elect from the four winds, from the heights of heaven to the farthest ends.
(32) Now from the fig tree learn her parable. When you see its branches and leaves sprouting, you know that the ripe fruit is near.
(33) So likewise you, when you will see all these things, know that she is near the gates, even at the doors.
(34) Truly I tell you, this race will not pass away until all these things be accomplished.
(35) Heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.