The QkUeendom of YesU
Confusion&Division since Year 0
YesU's Words on Worry
(25) Therefore I say to you, do not be anxious for your souls in what you will eat or what you will drink, or for your bodies in what you will wear. The soul is more precious than food, and the body more than clothing.
(26) See the birds of the heavens. They do not sow seed. Neither do they reap. Nor do they gather into barns. It is your exalted Parent of the heavens who feeds them. Aren’t you more precious than they?
(27) And which of you by being anxious can add twenty inches to your height?
(28) If this is the case, why are you anxious about your clothing? Consider the lilies of the Sharon field, how they grow yet they do not labor or weave, neither do they spin.
(29) Of a truth, I tell you, that even Solomon in all her glory was not clothed like one of these.
(30) But if God clothes the straw which is in the standing grain fresh to-day, and tomorrow it is dried up and thrown into the oven, so much the more will she give you your clothing, Oh you of little trust.
(30.1) So, if you have one garment, what do you lack? Who can add years to your life by worrying about such things? God herself will provide you with clothing!
(31) If God so thinks of you, do not therefore be anxious to say, ‘What will we eat?’ Or, ‘What will we drink?’
(32) because all these things bodies require. For your Parent who is in the heavens knows that you have need of all these things.
(33) But pray first on behalf of God and her righteousness, and all these things will be given to you. So if you ask for the Great Things, God will add to you the little things.
(34) Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow. Tomorrow will be anxious about itself. The trouble of today is enough to care about.